Skip to Content
Portraits - Other
Showing 1 of 1
Checker Player at Marian Anderson Playground
8 7/8 x 9 1/8 in. (22.5 x 23.2 cm)
John T. Harris,
Medium and Support:
- We Speak: Black Artists in Philadelphia, 1920s-1970s, Woodmere Art Museum, September 26, 2015 - January 24, 2016.
- Africana, Curated by Madeleine Viljoen, La Salle University Art Museum, February – March, 2005.
- The Line is The Lead, Curated by Caroline Wistar, La Salle University Art Museum, November, 2003 – March, 2004.
- A Multicultural Survey, Curated by Caroline Wistar, La Salle University Art Museum, Fall 1994.
- The Line is the Lead, Curated by Caroline Wistar, La Salle University Art Museum, February 19 – May 18, 1993.
- The African-American Image in Art, Curated by Caroline Wistar, La Salle University Art Museum, February, 1990.
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
This object has the following keywords:
Dimensions: 18 x 14 in. (45.7 x 35.6 cm)
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Portraits - Other" and [Objects]Display Creator is "John T. Harris".
View current selection of records as: